P R O J E C T S
- 2018 Longitudinal Study of Aging and Health in the Philippines (LSAHP)
- 2018 Persons Living with HIV (PLHIV) Stigma Index Survey (SIS)
- Dual Cohort Prospective Study of Obesity - Year 2
- Cohort Study of Filipino Child (CSFC)
- Commission on Higher Education - Graduate Tracer Studies (GTS) - Data Entry Process and Database Development
T R A I N I N G
- Quantitative Data Analysis using SPSS
- Advanced Statistical Analysis Using SPSS
- Course on Survey Data Analysis and Processing
- Information Technology (IT) in Demographic Data Appreciation for LGUs
The UP Population Institute recently conducted two lecture and hands-on training sessions at the UPPI for staff of the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).
At the same time where the country implements its agenda and strategies for the attainment of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), it’s “youth bulge” in population (15-29 years old) is also expected to peak. This creates an opportunity for economic growth, if young people reaching the working age would be fit enough and capable, given the right environment and support to enhance their productivity.