P R O J E C T S
- Dual Cohort Prospective Study of Obesity - Baseline Survey (Metro Manila)
- Multiple Indicator Survey (MIS 36)
- Early Child Care and Development (ECCD)
- Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice (KAP) Endline Survey
- YAFS Regional Further Analysis
T R A I N I N G
- Quantitative Data Analysis using SPSS
- Advanced Statistical Analysis Using SPSS
- Course on Survey Data Analysis and Processing
- Information Technology (IT) in Demographic Data Appreciation for LGUs
The US National Institutes of Health (NIH) through the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) and the University of Washington, in partnership with the USC – Office of Population Studies (OPS), is currently conducting a research study entitled the “Dual Cohort Prospective Study of Obesity”, aiming to prospectively follow two cohorts of adults: (1) US-bound Filipino permanent migrants, and (2) Filipino residents living in Metro Manila or Metro Cebu for at least three years. Changes in obesity risk factors, particularly the effects of stress due to migrating in the US, shall be examined and compared between the two cohorts.
The UP Population Institute recently conducted two lecture and hands-on training sessions at the UPPI for staff of the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).